Purple Penumbra Welcomes You

***

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fine Fine Fine

So I will post in here every few months Just to make myself feel better. I haven't been on here in so long, and I was mad to find some of the videos I have linked have been deleted! What the heck! Can't people maintain their internet longevity? Obviously not.

So, This is the year right before the year that I graduate, and I have to do some big things. I am excited to have come this far in my life and in my program. it is about damn time.

So this blog post is dedicated to #nonfastingmuslims as well. I am so excited to be participating and am learning some interesting things about myself on the journey. I will post about my journey periodically.

I am fasting; to become closer to my creator, for the people who are hungry and dying all over the world, especially in the horn of Africa, against the hatred that spews forth against the Muslim faith, and for my mom. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment