Purple Penumbra Welcomes You

***

Sunday, May 15, 2011

So I guess this means...

Apparently I only like to write once every six months on here. That is okay though let's see if I can do a recap

January- I can't even remember. It was five months ago.

February- I am sure something happened...What though?

March- A wonderful trip to New Orleans to see the Dream...


That's right. He is my dream.

He doesn't like me at all or know that I am alive in that way...in that purely lustful way, but he is the dream nonetheless. I woke up anxious on the Thursday morning of the first full day of my New Orleans activities, ready to see him and hang out with him. Of course that didn't happen because most of what I believed about him was a dream- a purely laughable fantasy. But the few moments I did have with him, they will last until whenever I do get to see him again...

April- 30th Birthday. Lame. But I looked great. This College Town is not the place to turn thirty, but it is the place to do great research, so I will be here doing that.

May- Montreal and the new him. He is getting old fast though, he doesn't want me to think he wants sex but all he talks about is sex. Blah. Too old for it now. Want someone interested in me. Not just these curves, hips, and breasts. Trust me. I know they're awesome.

June- ? Let's see what will come. I am holding out for something bigger and better. Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment